- New orders: 3 weeks (15 working days).
- Reorders: 2 weeks (10 working days); Please provide your most recent PO or invoice number when reordering.
Production times are subject to change according to market conditions.
Available for plastic bag orders received before noon (EST).
- 3 working days: $120 (G)
- 5 working days: $90 (G)
- Reference the part number displayed on catalog images when ordering.
- Product colors, font styles and imprint areas are shown on the catalog images.
- There are no plate charges for stock designs unless your imprint includes a logo.
- Logos incur a $30.00 setup charge.
- Change of imprint charge is $25.00. Minimums are indicated on product pages.
- Stock design products are printed on one (1) side only unless indicated otherwise.
- Stock designs are © Noteworthy.
- Specify the product name, size, imprint color(s), imprint size and position when ordering.
- Orders will be pending until we receive all necessary information.
- We have a selection of stock inks for each product line. These are available at no extra charge.
- A list of stock ink colors for plastic and paper products is available on our web site. 12 foil colors are available too.
- Ink colors are based on the latest version of the PMS color palette.
- Presentation products: Any PMS color is available at no charge.
- PMS color matches are available for $80.00 (G) per color. Be sure to reference the latest version of the PMS color palette. Pantone sometimes modifies colors and we buy our inks based on the latest PMS specifications.
- $2.00 (G) per square inch of plate material.
- 1 plate is required per color, per side.
- Calculate plate charges by measuring the length x width dimensions of each color. The resulting area is the plate size for each color. Multiple the area of each plate by $2.00 (G) per square inch to determine the total plate charge.
- There is a minimum charge of $35.00 (G) per plate.
- Plates are stored for 24 months. During that time exact reorders will not incur plate charges.
We fix artwork for free. If necessary, we rebuild your artwork from scratch and without charge. However, if we need to fix your artwork it may delay your order. Read our artwork guidelines to learn more.
- Email proofs: $0.00 (free)
- Digital color proofs: $30.00 (net)
- Press proof: $200.00 (net) plus plate costs
Overruns / underruns
Orders are subject to an overrun or underrun variation of 10% and will be billed accordingly.
Product dimensions, plastic thickness, imprint position and imprint colors may vary slightly within commercially acceptable standards.
Shipping and handling
- Normal shipments are FOB NY, 12010.
- Our best judgment is employed to select the shipment method.
- Rush orders should be discussed before a firm commitment is made. Routing of rush orders must be submitted by the customer with authorization for air shipment when necessary. Our responsibility ends when merchandise is accepted by carrier.
- Blanket orders are invoiced in full at regular terms upon completion of 1st shipment.
- Distributors who submit purchase orders with “will advise” shipping method must notify us of specific shipping instructions at least five (5) days prior to scheduled ship date.
- Shipping releases must be completed within six (6) months.
- Standard packing is listed on individual product pages.
- Where standard packing is listed as 1,000 per case, special packing of 500 per case is available at $2.50 (G) per carton.
- Split shipments: $5.00 (net) each.
- Handling charges: $3.95 (net) per carton.
- Slip sheeting is available in quantities of 50 at $1.25 (G) per sheet.
Orders canceled while in production are billed for costs incurred (artwork, plates, production time).
- New accounts: A credit application must accompany or precede your order. Allow five (5) days for credit clearance. If you wish to proceed immediately, your order can be prepaid using your credit card.
- Established accounts: Net 30 days. Large dollar volume sales require special arrangements.
VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. The following information must be provided to insure proper billing and order acceptance:
- Type of credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
- Account number
- Expiration date
- Name as it appears on the credit card.
Prices are subject to change without notice.